Attire & Accessories Forum

Weddingdressbee.com....?

Well, here goes my first post. I am newly engaged,as of November 2nd, and This website has been an awesome source to have!  I absolutely fell in love with a dress on weddingfressbee.com and it’s in my budget, but I'm concerned about buying a dress off the internet. I have searched google to see if the site is legit and came up with mixed opinions. Some said it was a great site while others said it was terrible. I did come across a post here on the knot forums warning members away from the site and now I just don’t know what to do. I really like the dress, but I'm on a tight budget and don’t want to dump my money into a dress that’s poorly made. What are your thoughts? I read somewhere that weddingbeedress.com makes knock offs of designer dresses... Does this dress look familiar to anyone?

http://www.weddingdressbee.net/pretty-sleeveless-trumpet-mermaid-floor-length-wedding-dress-2.html

Your opinions are greatly appreciated, and I look forward to reading what you think.

After much more searching, I was able to find the dress! I thought I'd share the good news, but unfortunately I'm not able to delete the original post.... Thanks anyway!

Re: Weddingdressbee.com....?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards