New Hampshire
Options

Marriage License

Hello ladies... I am planning to elope in North Conway next weekend... very exciting! I was wondering if any of you could tell me what you needed to get your marriage license... in terms of documents/time, etc. Thanks!

Re: Marriage License

• Options
    edited December 2011
    This is what I found from the city clerk's website in Nashua, NH (same rules apply everywhere in NH):

• Proof of age **EFFECTIVE OCTOBER 1, 2009 A CERTIFIED BIRTH CERTIFICATE WILL BE REQUIRED FOR ALL INDIVIDUALS APPLYING FOR A MARRIAGE LICENSE OR CIVIL UNION**
    • Government Issued Photo identification (i.e. driver's license, passport)
    • A certified copy of a death certificate of a former spouse, if applicant is widowed
    • A certified or absolute copy of a final divorce decree, if the applicant is divorced
    • A certified or absolute copy of an annulment decree, if the applicant’s previous marriage or civil union was annulled.
    • A certified or absolute copy of a civil union dissolution, if the applicant's previous civil union was dissolved.
    And there's a $50 fee.  You can read more here:
    http://www.gonashua.com/CityGovernment/Departments/CityClerksOffice/VitalRecords/MarriageLicense/tabid/407/Default.aspx
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We only needed our driver's license last month... I would call the town clerk and ask just to be safe.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    My two favorite cats!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards