New Hampshire
Options

Buying Chocolate/Candy in Bulk for Favors

Does anyone know of somewhere in the MA/NH area to buy candy or chocolates in bulk, reasonably priced?  I'm looking to put milk chocolate covered macadamia nuts into little boxes as wedding favors for my 6/25 Hawaiian themed wedding.  I think the most cost efficient way would be for me to procure a giant bag and just parcel it up into the individual boxes.  Chocolates don't have to be Godiva quality or anything either.  :)

If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears!  Thanks!
-Sam

Re: Buying Chocolate/Candy in Bulk for Favors

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I only know of a cake/candy supply shop that sells good qaulity chocolate in bulk that you can use to make your own candies (that's what I'm doing).  It's Chandler's in Concord, NH.  Have you called around to any local candy stores to see if they can give you special pricing? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    JuJuBee1977JuJuBee1977 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hello,
    You could try Sams Club for all bulk candy items, they have alot of selections. If you are not a member you could get a one day pass.

Hope this helps!

Jules
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would say look into Swan chocolates in Nashua and Merrimack or Van Otis in Manchester.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yummies in ME I think does 10% off for bulk purchases and sometimes you can get away with not paying tax.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just ordered some of these from the Nutty Guys website.  http://www.nuttyguys.com/
    (They are delisous, by the way!)  Not sure, but you could ask if they'll give you a discount for buying in bulk.  GL!
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did a dessert bar and I went to Yummie's in Kittery ME for a ton of peanut butter chocolate cups. Nothing was left!  We always go here when going up to Ogunquit every Summer. Love them!!!
    Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards