Attire & Accessories Forum

I need contact info for Allure Bridals Corporate Leve

Hi fello knotties! I need some SERIOUS help! I have found my dream dress...unfortunately, I can't just buy it because its the bodice of one gown and the skirt of another (both by allure) their authorized dealers cannot help me because allure actually STOPPED making custom alterations....I want to talk to them about this to see if there is anything I can do. Would any of you happen to know how I can reach them? I have emailed their blog....no response yet. Please help, thanks!

Re: I need contact info for Allure Bridals Corporate Leve

• I need to contact them too because I need a fabric sample of my dress since it isnt white, to match shoes and such and my boutique says they dont have any and they wont put me in touch with Allure directly.
  • I ADVISE ALL BRIDES NOT TO BUY WITH ALLURE.  I AM AN INTERNATIONAL RETAILER AND I HAVE ORDERED A DRESS FOR A BRIDE. IT CAME WITH THE WRONG COLOR AND DESIGN. I RETURNED THE DRESS AFTER I HAVE TO PAY TRANSPORTATION AND TAXES.  tHE CLIENT WAS REALLY UPSET  SO I HAVE TO COMPENSATE HER WITH A MORE EXPENSIVE DRESS FREE OF CHARGE. ALLURE NEVER ANSER BACK MY EMAILS. NEVER. THEY DIDN'T SEND THE DRESSES THAT I REQUESTED PREVIOSLY AND NO ONE ANSWERS ME ANY MORE.  I LOST MY MONEY. 
  • They are kinda of big jerks. I called asking if they could tell me where a store might be that carries the dress I want to try on because no store around me does. I was willing to travel to all surrounding states. Instead the first person hung up on me and the second person told me she would not help me. Great customer service.
  • Agreed - I am trying to call and find corporate and they just make it impossible! I'm looking for an Allure C241 - a couture dress - which most stores don't carry because it's that line. Why produce a dress that most stores don't carry? I don't get it.
  • I ordered an Allure dress from a nearby retail store. When I received my dress the front center applique (beading) was completely different then it was on the dress that I tried on at the store. It may seem like a "minor" change to the manufacturer, but it wasn't to me. The center front applique was what I liked most about the dress and now it's completely different. I find it hard to believe that they can get away with making changes to dresses without notifying the customer. I noticed that the beading was incorrect right away because I did not like it. I an extremely unhappy with the beading and to make it even more frustrating the store is not allowed to give out the phone number for customer service so I wasn't able to talk to anyone at Allure directly. Instead the woman at the store called her Allure contact. Her Allure contact asked for my address and said that they would mail me a letter. I asked the woman at my nearby store to request that the manufacturer send me a new center front applique so that I can have my seamstress fix my dress to make it the same as the dress that I ordered. I was told that there is no possible way that they could send me a new applique in time for my wedding. My wedding is a little less than 2 months away so I find that hard to believe. It is ridiculous that Allure can change the design of a dress without notifying a customer and that they don't have a customer service number.

• This does not make me feel good about having just orderd an Allure gown yesterday.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

"They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, 'Search for Paradise.' " - Kiba, Wolf's Rain

• they are not suposed to change the design of the dress i was dress shopping over the summer and tried some allures on the sales consultant told me numerous times if i wanted sleeves or straps on an allure gown they would do it from the manufacture not the store. needless to say i did not like anything that was on me.

i ended up getting a morilee 3098 which was more my style of dresses.

i wonder if allure is using like the china knockoff bait and switch tactic i have heard bad stories about allures

• LittleBlackDress26   try posting on the Allure facebook page and see if you can get someone's attention.

• @LittleBlackDress26 which Allure style did you order?  I ask because I'm thinking about ordering an Allure heavily beaded dress.

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards