Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Help me decide between dresses! (PIP)

Hi,
I don't know how to do the "poll" business, so I'm just posting me in the 2 dresses I'm trying to decide between. I'd like your opinions on which you prefer (and why) - or if I should keep looking.

Thanks!

Re: Help me decide between dresses! (PIP)

• Options
    #1 looks amazing. #2 looks sloppy by comparison.
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • Options
    Numero uno.
  • Options
    I would pick 1.

To be honest, I'm not wild about either one, but I think it's because the proportions seem off--the dresses are too big on you and it's hard to see YOU in there. But I'd imagine once you order in your size and have alterations, #1 would be a great look on you.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_decide-between-dresses-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:a154ef24-a080-4a40-8339-4685f3434df0Post:03afba43-2274-41fa-8335-1e2921bd4d8d">Re: Help me decide between dresses! (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]#1 looks amazing. #2 looks sloppy by comparison.
    Posted by ring_pop[/QUOTE]
    This.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    You look beautiful in both and could totally pull off either look...but I'm a fan of #1. That dress is stunning! Good luck with your choice! :)
  • Options
    Just to clarify - I'm 5'-1", 105lbs and the dresses are samples (size 10/12) so they should fit properly when I order my size. And thanks to those who responded already! :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_decide-between-dresses-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:a154ef24-a080-4a40-8339-4685f3434df0Post:4d73d825-75c2-4937-a77b-459d8e3c6b46">Re: Help me decide between dresses! (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just to clarify - I'm 5'-1", 105lbs and the dresses are samples (size 10/12) so they should fit properly when I order my size. And thanks to those who responded already! :)
    Posted by meenamoo[/QUOTE]

<div>I figured that was the issue. I think it'll be beautiful! :)</div>
  • Options
    I really like the first one!  Agreed with PP - once it is in your size I bet it will look absolutely perfect on you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    One looks like it flows better. Easier to move in. 
  • Options
    Definitely number one.  It looks more...put together.  The bottom of number two's skirt looks like an afterthought. And the train (if that is the train behind the dress) looks like it belongs on another dress.
    Follow Me on Pinterest Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    number one!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I like the number 1 better! :c) I tried so many dresses on, and then I had 2 on the side to try one more time cuz I couldn't decide which one I like.... Turned out I picked the 3rd one, or the dress picked me! I turned around and I saw it hanging behind me. After I tried it on I didn't want to come back to the 2 previous ones. I knew it was  THE dress. Maybe You should keep looking until you will find the  dress that you know for sure its the one ! :c) When you feel beautiful in the dress and you start crying, you know its the one :) hihihi

• Options
    Definitely # 1
  • Options
    #1!

I don't like the tulle coming out of #2. The top is pretty, but I don't like the bottom.

Anniversary [center]My Chart[/center] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
  • Options
    Definately Number 1
  • Options
    I like the first one also.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    #1 I like the skirt better, it's got a romantic look. #2 the skirt doesn't look like it is the same style at the top of the dress.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Seems pretty unanimous but I wanted to toss my opinion in as well, you look absolutely STUNNING in #1!
  • Options
    Number 1 for sure!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I also pick #1.  Not exactly sure why since they are quite similar, but I think I like the structure of the ruffles/folds on the bottom in #1.
  • Options
    Another vote for #1
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Wow. Am I the only one that likes #2 better? Lol. I dunno, I prefer the sleeker look. I don't like the weird ruffles that the first one has. I think it looks like a paper mache pinata.
  • Options
    number 1.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_decide-between-dresses-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:a154ef24-a080-4a40-8339-4685f3434df0Post:ac6699dc-6b27-4312-87b7-b105481263b9">Re: Help me decide between dresses! (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow. Am I the only one that likes #2 better? Lol. I dunno, I prefer the sleeker look. I don't like the weird ruffles that the first one has. I think it looks like a paper mache pinata.
    Posted by Hietaro[/QUOTE]

No your not alone I like 2 better.
    Trying to Conceive Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    #1 for sure!!! :)
    image 0 Invited image 0 Attending image 0 Declined image 0 Unknown
    RSVP Date 5/9/12 Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards