Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Change my dress again

I change my dress one more agian because. i dont have enough time or money for alterations when the wedding is 29day away am i nuts or what the funny part is im not so sure its my final choice.Surprised

Re: Change my dress again

• Options
    Huh?  I can't understand a word of what you're saying.
    DSC_9275
  • Options
    sorry typing fast on my phone let  me slow down. I decided to change my dress choice. I did not have the time or money for the alterations that needed to be done on my last dress. so I picked out another but im still not 100% sure its the one.
  • Options
    Either A) buy the dress and stop looking, or B) don't buy anything until you're 100% sure.

It sounds to me like you just like dress-shopping.  This happens to a lot of people.  You really need to just make a decision and go with it.  I'm sure you'll look beautiful in whatever you decide.

And?  I'm not sure I undestand how a whole new dress (or two whole new dresses?) will cost less than altering the one you already have.
    DSC_9275
  • Options
    I <p>The dress I had cost 400 it was still on lawaway owed 180 on it. I was told my alterations would be 50 to 75 to start. The new dress is 200 and 35 to 50 to alter and it will be done in 3days.</p>
    n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_change-my-dress-again?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:a4cd0e33-45a8-495b-96e2-a92b516ae121Post:5e45ac03-d675-4913-bcaa-bdad786de46f">Re: Change my dress again</a>:
    [QUOTE]Either A) buy the dress and stop looking, or B) don't buy anything until you're 100% sure. It sounds to me like you just like dress-shopping.  This happens to a lot of people.  You really need to just make a decision and go with it.  I'm sure you'll look beautiful in whatever you decide. And?  I'm not sure I undestand how a whole new dress (or two whole new dresses?) will cost less than altering the one you already have.
    Posted by Avion22[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    $180 left on the dress you've already invested in plus another $75 for alterations... $255.
    New dress is $200 plus $50 to alter... $250.

I'd spend the rest of my $255 to get the $400 dress rather than spending $475 total to end up wearing the $200 dress.

This is just my opinion. I'm sure either dress would work! But you'll need to decide which one is the one!  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    $50-75 for alterations is really reasonable. I would just pay off the first dress and have it altered.

I mean, if you by the $200 dress and have it altered, you are basically throwing away the money you've already spend on the first dress.
    DSC_9275
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards