Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Bought my dress!

So I purchased my dress, loved it when I was wearing it, but keep having second thoughts. I tend to second guess myself for everything and am terrible at making decisions. Hoping when I go back for fittings I will feel the love for it all over again. 

Here it is. :)

Re: Bought my dress!

• Options
     Gorgeous! Is the bottom made of lace?
    ~Soon to become Mrs. O'Kane!~
  • Options
    Thank you! Not lace, hmm I am awful at fabric types...organza maybe? It's light, reminds me of gauze for lack of a better word. And the petals have a rough cut to them, almost feathery.
  • Options
    This dress definitely has the "WOW" factor and looks wonderful on your shape. I think you made an excellent choice!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_bought-my-dress-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:a73dfbc9-ebca-4df4-9781-059fecbc71c5Post:fdb1d44a-5bf7-457d-b64e-774e264e861c">Re: Bought my dress!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thank you! Not lace, hmm I am awful at fabric types...organza maybe? It's light, reminds me of gauze for lack of a better word. And the petals have a rough cut to them, almost feathery.
    Posted by kpniewski[/QUOTE]

Oh! Very nice! I like the combination of satin and "gauze" like material! Lol! Very beautiful and really compliments your figure!
    ~Soon to become Mrs. O'Kane!~
  • Options
    meganb1977meganb1977 member
    First Comment
    edited August 2012
    Give it a chance to accessorize it and have it fitted before your second thoughts get the better of you!
    Whoever said it was supposed to be happily ever after is a big fat liar.
  • Options
    It's gorgeous!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Thank you, ladies. Feeling a little better about it.
  • Options

Second, third and fourth thoughts are totally normal.  You are trying to make the day perfect and you want to look perfect.  One good cure for these second, third and fourth thoughts is to go try on your dress again.  Once you see how gorgeous you look in your dress, it generally cures you of the second guess syndrome.

• Options
    I love your dress!  It is unique, and very flattering on you.  I especially like the belt and the bottom of the dress.  Great choice!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    LOVE the bottom of the dress, and don't worry, I keep second guessing my dress as well.  I'm also bad at making decisions...ahhh I'm sure we'll love them on!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards