Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Gloves???

Heres my dress

Heres my veil :-)

Think I should do gloves for pictures or would that be over the top???

Re: Gloves???

• Options
    I think the dress and veil are beautiful themselves and if your also wearing jewelry I think thats enough you wouldnt want to take away eyes from the beautiful veil and dress.Also depending on you style if you like simple or over the top chic.  Im sure whatever you decide  would look great.
  • Options
    I usually think gloves are totally 80s, but with that veil you might be able to pull it off for a few pics.  If you want gloves, I'd do short satin ones and I'd only wear them for a few pics, not all, just in case it looks really dated.  But I do'nt think you NEED them, it could just be fun.  Definitely don't wear them for the ceremony, I hate that.
  • Options
    I guess I could do a few pics just to test them out :-) i will definitly ditch them after pictures!!! I think you should be as clean as possible during hte ceremony :-)
  • Options
    I'd say skip- especially during the ceremony.  the ring thing would be a little tricky
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • Options
    PS- where in MT are you?  You can give a general area/region if you like.  I am in NEMont
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • Options
    Very, very cute veil! I think you could pull off short, lacey gloves with that ensemble. It would be chic and vintage looking.
  • Options
    Im in Yellowstone county :-)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_gloves-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:ad030822-f2c4-4c5b-98f8-3360414917d3Post:8c851f31-65d9-489b-b3e6-38f93a9454b8">Re: Gloves???</a>:
    [QUOTE]Very, very cute veil! I think you could pull off short, lacey gloves with that ensemble. It would be chic and vintage looking.
    Posted by MsBunny312[/QUOTE]
    I agree. Some lacey gloves for a few of the pictures would be adorable!! I wouldn't go with satin or anything, I think it would be too much. 
  • Options
    I would say no to the gloves. As a pp mentioned, they make me think of the 80's and aren't a flattering touch to the ensemble. I love the dress and the veil and I think they'll look beautiful without the gloves.
  • Options
    This is a very vintage look and quite gorgeous! I definitely think you should wear some beautiful opera length gloves....with a blinged out bracelet.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards