Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

too many shoes

So I saw these diva shoes online.. their Ninas (style: Electra: 4" peep toe with  a bow)..in the perfect navy blue..I bought them for $110.00..@ 8 months ago..At this time I hadnt bought my dress..so now that I have chosen and ordered my dress..I now have found shoes that match the sparkly detail on my dress perfectly. I actually found two pair from the same company (dyeables.com) that are very similar...Gianna (white 4" peep toe with rhinestone detail)and Halle (white 3" with rhinestone detail). 

I just found both pair on Zappos.com..both cheaper than the original site. So I ordered both pair to see which I liked better..Eek...at least once I choose I'll be able to return the other pair.Im about to be swimming in wedding shoes..LOL

Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary

Re: too many shoes

• Options
    Good luck picking one!  I've heard good things about zappos return policy.
  • Options
    Oh zappos is fantastic! You get up to a year to return and it's free shipping. I always order a bunch of shoes at a time in different sizes because returning to them is so easy.

Good luck picking! I'm still having trouble finding the right shoes - that may have to be my "something old", haha
  • Options
    Yeah, zappos is awesome.
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Yeh, zappos is awesome..Ive ordered shoes from them before..theyre supposed to arrive today, but not sure since the christmas rush..but Im so excited..I keep checking the tracking number to see where they are..lol..Smile
  • Options
    They just arrived!!!! I tried on both..still torn..lol.. guess I gotta wait until my dress comes in January to see which one goes best with the dress..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards