Attire & Accessories Forum

I am sooo excited that I am finally starting to look for a dress!

I got engaged this past Fall, but have not been able to start to look for my dress until now.... so I am soooo excited to finally get to it!  I have been collecting up pictures of dresses I like.... which are like all over the place...yikes.  But now, I will being going to actually try on dresses this weekend.  I just know I will be a basket case.. i am so excited.  Did anybody else get this excited about just going to look at dresses - or am I just like crazy?  It will also be sooo good to finally start to narrow down styles... because I am sure some will look good on me(lets hope) and others will not :P  Anyway..... i just wanted to share my excitement! 

Re: I am sooo excited that I am finally starting to look for a dress!

• oh i know hun, its sooo exciting.  i am like you in that way.  iam all over the place with the gowns, i like ball type dresses alot and strapless ones with the trains  but i just cant narrow it down to one.  iam thinking of a light pink dress also instead of the traditional white or ivory. the designer sweetheart gowns has a few pretty ones like that but i also adore the maryspcbridals selections  fairy princess collections . i was about 13 or so when my aunt let me try on hers.  never wanted to take it off   lol.  take care  christine

• manateehuggermanateehugger member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited June 2013

I got engaged this past Fall, but have not been able to start to look for my dress until now.... so I am soooo excited to finally get to it!  I have been collecting up pictures of dresses I like.... which are like all over the place...yikes.  But now, I will being going to actually try on dresses this weekend.  I just know I will be a basket case.. i am so excited.  Did anybody else get this excited about just going to look at dresses - or am I just like crazy?  It will also be sooo good to finally start to narrow down styles... because I am sure some will look good on me(lets hope) and others will not :P  Anyway..... i just wanted to share my excitement! 

It is an exciting thing! Remember to have fun and not to put too much pressure on yourself to find "the one." The thread titled "Clueless" just a few pages down has some great dress shopping advice.

ETA: and now I realize this is a zombie. @christinemcv start a new discussion instead of digging up posts more than two years old. These posters aren't around anymore.
  • th eknot should get rid of very old posts 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards