New Hampshire
Options

DJ Opinion

Happy Friday Everyone!!

Today makes exactly a year till my big day or 365 days or 8,760 hours, or 525,600 minutes or 31,536,000 seconds (but who's counting)

I got an approved vendor list from my venue and was hoping you girls had some opinions on my DJ options. Both Get Down Tonight entertainment and Main Event Entertainment are listed. I would love to hear the good, the bad, anything!!

Thanks so much!!

Re: DJ Opinion

• Options
    dls.1215dls.1215 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I loved working with Kevin from Main Event DJ's.  I heard he was taking some time off, but their whole company was awesome to work with and its worth checking if he is available!
    April 2010 January SC - Favorite Picture from the Holidays
    DH & I at the Light Festival

Anniversary

PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    ericcaahericcaah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy one year to go!!

We also used a DJ from A Main Event - we went with Kibar. He was a friend of ours from college, so we had already decided that we were going to book him, regardless. Kibar did an awesome job and was a total blast - everyone had a great time!

A Main Event seems to have a great selection of great DJs at all different price ranges. They're also very professional and organized to book with. They were great! GL! :)
    Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Steffy3217Steffy3217 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Kibar as well. I knew him previously, but regardless he did an AMAZING job. He got people to dance that didn't dance at their own wedding. I would recommend him over and over again. I've also heard many of their other dj's and I think you'd be happy!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We're going with Billy from Main Event and he has been great to work with so far! He e-mails regularly to keep in touch, which is great since our wedding is still a ways away. 
    We also went to their Meet the DJ night to meet him and he was very personable, and he gave us all kinds of wedding worksheets so we could start writing down some of the songs we want.
    If you e-mail Main Event, they will send you a DVD of all of their dj's performing at weddings so you can see everyone and decide who might work best for your wedding.  That's what we did.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    MANY2004MANY2004 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Get Down Tonight - I have used them in the past for corporate events and have always had a great experience with them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have booked with Drew Rissler from "Get Down Tonight Entertainment".
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards