Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Torn between 3 dresses

So I have been dress shopping and there's 3 dress that I love and I know one of them is "the dress"  I'm just so torn on which one to pick..thoughts please?  Would love some helpful advice!  here are the 3 dresses..

http://www.recycledbride.com/listing/4990/allure-bridals-8488

http://www.princessbridalgowns.com/casablanca-1978-designer-wedding-dress.html

http://www.bonniebridals.com/san-patrick-cobalto-p-65.html

Re: Torn between 3 dresses

• Options
    They are (both) breautiful. I will admit--I did not view dress #3 (link won't work for me, hence my saying both) But of the 2 that i did see...Im going wth dress 2. Good luck.
    {Formally Hiltonsgirl}
  • Options

Have you tried any of them on?  They might look great on the model but look competely different on you and you may not like any of them.

With that being said, I like #2 the best, with #3 coming in close behind :)

Anniversary
  • Options

Agree with PP about trying them on. But just going by the pics you provided, I love #3 the most :-)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Agree that you should always try them on, I know very few girls that went with the dress they liked best from the model picture.  My favorite dress from pictures ended up looking horrible on me, so be careful.  On the model I like #2 the best. I don't like #3 at all, but it's just not my style...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you both okay so here's the link to dress #  3
    http://www.bonniebridals.com/san-patrick-cobalto-p-65.html
    Saint Patrick Colbalto,  I have tried all 3 of them on : )
  • Options
    I love the allure
  • Options
    I like #2 best, but, it really depends on how they look on YOU.  Do you have any photos of you in those dresses? 
  • Options
    I like #1 the best :) the beading is super pretty!

photo 4d90b97c-0076-4b13-b3c1-7cddd4d8686b_zps47a19125.jpg
  • Options
    I like all three but LOVE #3.  The sleeves on that one are gorgeous.  The detailing on #1 is beautiful.  The only thing I can't stand are strapless dresses that the brides pull up all evening.  It's all about the fit.  Was just at a wedding this weekend where the bride wore a gorgeous strapless mermaid and I never saw her pull it up!
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    The one place I went to would not let me take pictures.  Thank you all so much for your help, dress # 2 was my first love, then dress # 1 is just stunning detail and #3 is a classic timless beauty, they all actually look good on my body type. Allure #1 I love love the lace & crystal mixture but the silouette is not my favorite out of the 3.  I am petite 5'2 and busty.  I would get a belt added to each.
  • Options
    3 is a lot different than the other two, you couldn't decide when you tried them on?  I like 2 the best :)
  • Options
    No I'm an indescive person as it is, lol.  And honestly they are all gorgeous in person, I'm just going to let it sink in for a bit.
  • Options
    I'm a Casablanca bride (2051 with the neckline and belt from 2053) so I'm partial to that one.  The Allure looks like it's falling off the model so that would make me nervous if I were busty, plus, I've heard so many nightmares about Allure dresses lately on here.  The Cobalto seems to be more of a mermaid if that's what you're going for, but I still like the Casablanca best.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Thanks so much.  Yeah the allure silouette I'm not as crazy about but I'm Loving the detail and sparkles...but Cassablanca I get the best of both worlds...

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_torn-between-3-dresses?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:ba6abbae-c0f0-4df9-8bbb-a34cdc1ffe7dPost:da352cb5-0594-4b7a-a512-a4e4559fd755">Re: Torn between 3 dresses</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm a Casablanca bride (2051 with the neckline and belt from 2053) so I'm partial to that one.  The Allure looks like it's falling off the model so that would make me nervous if I were busty, plus, I've heard so many nightmares about Allure dresses lately on here.  The Cobalto seems to be more of a mermaid if that's what you're going for, but I still like the Casablanca best.
    Posted by xobride[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    I really like the first one. But its all about your style. I agree with the others that you should try them on frist, then decide from there if possible.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I like dress 3 (The Cobalto) a lot. Beautiful. I didn't really care for dress 2 at all. Dress one was pretty, but not my style.

But it really comes down to which one YOU feel the most beautiful in! Good luck!

• Options
    Its hard to say without seeing you in them, but i like number two followed be one.

Anniversary
  • Options
    I love #3 the most. It's unique, and stunning. #1 is my second choice. I feel like #2 is pretty, but not entirely unique or "wow" like #3.

On their own, they are all beautiful dresses, but #3 just really stands out for me.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    LOVE #1

Then 2, then 3.

Anxiously awaiting baby #1! Baby BOY Due: May 30, 2013! Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    Chele06Chele06 member
    First Comment
    I vote for #2
    image 100Made the cut!
    image 63 Are ready to party in Vegas!
    image 31 Are party poopers!
    image 7 me crazy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you all!
  • Options
    I really really really love love love dress number 3 but you should try them on because sometimes they look better or worse on the model....or don't fit the way you were thinking they would. THEN post pictures of you in the dresses if you still can't figure out which one you love????? :)
  • Options
    Love the third, the second dress next and I don't care for the first at all.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Thank you!  So far dress # 2 is winning then dress # 3 shortly after then dress # 1.  Can't wait to try these on again
  • Options
    I love #3!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Thanks so much~ going to try them on again on Friday!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards