Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Christian Louboutins on your wedding day?

Hey all!

This is my first post as a fiance!

I'm trying to put everything together and have always dreamed of wearing dramatic black patent leather Christian Louboutin peep toe slingbacks with my wedding dress.  I wear high heels almost every day, so it's not something completely out of my comfort zone.

Has anyone worn Louboutins for their wedding?  Were your feet on fire at the end of the night?

Re: Christian Louboutins on your wedding day?

• Options
    I will be...I have a pair of 4in glitter fifis...:D

I'm afraid I won't last very long in them, but in the meantime am practicing loads in the hope that I will somehow be able to manage.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My friend plans on wearing hers at our wedding (as a BM) and already knows she won't last all night in them b/c of past experience
  • Options
    Even though you are used to wearing heels all the time are you used to wearing them where you are constantly standing for 6+ hours at a time?  No matter what you should have a back-up pair of shoes just in case your feet start to hurt.  Nothing would stink more then having feet that are killing half way through the night.

• Options
    I'd have a back-up pair of shoes just in case!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I sure did! And by the time the party ended my feet were so swollen they looked two sizes bigger!!! But do I have any regrets? Heck to the NO! I looked damn cute in them and loved it. It also gave my new hubby something to do for two nights after the wedding: massaging my feet back to their original size :)
  • Options
    back up pair for sure!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards