New Hampshire

Hair/Make up

I need some ideas on where to get my hair and make up done we are getting married in manchester. 

*trying to keep costs down.
thanks ladies

Re: Hair/Make up

• edited December 2011
    I am using Candice French for make-up.  She is great! A lot of the ladies here have used here.

I am using Christine from Merlin's in Manchester for hair.  She is willing to travel to do my hair and BP's hair at like 5 am for my 11 am wedding! She came recommended by one of my BMs
    Anniversary
  • nicoleh55nicoleh55 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks! i'll check them out!
  • edited December 2011
    Check out Hair-a-holics page on FB, you can see their website through there.  Joy will be doing my hair and make-up (she's been cutting and highlighting my hair for about 10 years now).  Rob and Joy will be working on doing my bridal parties hair.  Good luck!
  • MrsR0511MrsR0511 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am also using Candice French for make-up. I'm not sure how she compares cost wise to others though.

For hair, my hair dresser who works out of her home is coming to my house to do our hair. She's amazing and studied at a top salon in Australia to get her training. She's very reasonable and travels to do weddings. If you want any contact information to call her and get some price estimates, let me know.
    BFP 9/4/12 EDD 5/9/13 missed m/c 10/10/12 BFP 2/26/13 EDD 10/29/13 BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I recommend Donna Cotnoir from Custom for You NH.  She is a family friend who does an amazing job on my somewhat tricky hair.  Donna is wonderful! :)
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards