Attire & Accessories Forum

Shoes

Hey guys, I am having a serious problem finding shoes for my bridesmaids. The guys are wearing black flip flops. I dont know if the girls should wear just plain, casual white flip flops or if they should wear a kind of dressy flip flop or if they should wear the heels that I am in love with. Also, all of my bridesmaids are throwing a fit over the cost of the heels that I like. I do not know what to do about all of these shoe issues. HELP! Thanks.

Re: Shoes

• Don't make your girls buy expensive shoes that they're never going to wear again.  And if the guys are wearing flipflops it will look odd if the girls arent.
    murrayed
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_shoes-43?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:bf81d422-7456-44e5-bd9a-bc4f8105dc1cPost:c380e07e-bef2-4c10-aa7c-0685b4466f97">Shoes</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey guys, I am having a serious problem finding shoes for my bridesmaids. The guys are wearing black flip flops. I dont know if the girls should wear just plain, casual white flip flops or if they should wear a kind of dressy flip flop or if they should wear the heels that I am in love with. <strong>Also, all of my bridesmaids are throwing a fit over the cost of the heels that I like.</strong> I do not know what to do about all of these shoe issues. HELP! Thanks.
    Posted by brookeb10[/QUOTE]

This alone should clue you in to what to do. Don't make them buy expensive, potentially painful, shoes to fit your vision. This would be good advice in ANY situation, but especially good when your groomsmen get to wear inexpensive, casual shoes.
  • I should have said more, the "heels" that I looked at are only 15 dollars at Rack Room and the are more of a strappy sandal, they have probably a 1 inch heel, mayeb and they only have the one strap or whatever it is called that goes between your toe, same as a flip flop, do you guys think these are ok?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_shoes-43?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:bf81d422-7456-44e5-bd9a-bc4f8105dc1cPost:6cf71eb9-8079-4e86-b4e2-7f2e736285d1">Re: Shoes</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think if the guys are wearing black flip flops, it would be cute for the girls to wear white ones to match..
    Posted by lluuvvbugg[/QUOTE]

I love this idea!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards