Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Colored wedding shoes...

Did anyone do colored shoes for their big day (blue, pink, purple..)? If so, show me your pics ladies!

Please & Thanks :)

BabyName Ticker
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Colored wedding shoes...

• Options
    I'm having the hardest time finding a pair of royal blue shoes that I love for the big day >_< It's soooo frustrating! dsw had a pair of sparkly royal blue ones but they ran out, and since then nothing has compared :(
  • Options
    gundy21gundy21 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I wore green shoes...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    This is incredibly common these days.  I did yellow...

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_colored-wedding-shoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:bfe77a4e-5870-4a49-bc83-9c88014b492aPost:e6dd4a56-0e94-4f9e-916b-9d21a6bd09d5">Re: Colored wedding shoes...</a>:
    [QUOTE]This is incredibly common these days.  I did yellow...
    Posted by Tanq&Tonic[/QUOTE]

Gah!  You had the shoes I wanted!!!  They stopped selling those in yellow :(

But anyways, I ended up buying dyeables and am having them dyed yellow.  I have a pic of my shoes in my bio, but I haven't had them dyed yet.
    Anniversary
  • Options

In their big day dress is key, and don't forget this is also very important is shoes. Go find!

• Options
    I got dyeables too and had them dyed purple. I have pics in my married bio.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• Options
    I wore red heels during the ceremony and then white and red tennis shoes for the reception.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    Ceremony shoes

Recception shoes
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_colored-wedding-shoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:bfe77a4e-5870-4a49-bc83-9c88014b492aPost:58a030bc-e26a-40f5-8c63-e52a46d21a79">Re: Colored wedding shoes...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I wore red heels during the ceremony and then white and red tennis shoes for the reception.
    Posted by Ciaram22[/QUOTE]

<strong>off topic, sorry congrats on your baby boy! hes adorable! :)</strong>

and i love how everyone who posted has posted different colors :)
  • Options
    Lisa50Lisa50 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    Multi-colored, as a matter of fact.  Floral snakeskin ... and oh so yummy!

• Options

Bright pink :) I love them!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm doing red shoes.

BabyFruit Ticker Photobucket image Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards