New Hampshire
Options

SO. NH FLORIST REC.

DOES ANYONE HAVE A RECOMENDATION FOR A FLORIST?  NEED TO SAVE MONEY! 

Re: SO. NH FLORIST REC.

• Options
    FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Scroll down a few posts and you'll see a post called: "I Still Need A Florist" and you'll find a bunch of recommendations there. 
  • Options
    rachael898rachael898 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Kim from Couture in Bloom.  I love love love her!  My wedding is in 32 days and she has been so super wonderful!  I went to a traditional florist shop and was so upset by the customer service I received and then I was referred to her by a Knottie.  She doesn't have a florist shop so she keeps her costs way way down.  She can work with any budget and really make it work for you.  She will be completely honest with what is in your budget and doesn't try to add things you don't need.  The best part is her customer service.  She gets back to you almost immediately and everything is personal.  She comes to your house for consults and then delivers all of the flowers the day of and helps all the boys with their flowers.  I can't say enough good things about Kim.  I will be able to speak to her flowers the after the wedding in a month but I have been sooo happy so far.
  • Options
    mrsoconntobemrsoconntobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the recomendation.  Where is Coulture in Bloom?
  • Options
    rachael898rachael898 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She is based out of Northern MA but travels all over and charges like $10 for a delivery fee, which is nothing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    www.cjnflowersandprimitives.com she does all flowers out of her home.  she did our wedding last year and it was beautiful and her quotes were so much less than traditional flower shops but I felt she was very receptive to our needs and very easy to work with. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Taylor Made Florals out of Wyndham, NH.  Ray is the owner and he is great.  He sat down with me and we went through everything.  He also made suggestions on how to cut costs a bit.  Then he send a quote and if I wanted to cut back at all or lessen the cost, he is willing to work with me.  I highly recommend
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards