Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

I'm totally IN LOVE with this dress, does it look flattering?

So I went today to look at dresses and I fell in love with this dress. I feel like it might be the one but it is really early (I'm not getting married until 11/11/11). So does this look unflattering at all or is this beautiful? I feel like it suits my personality, my middle name is Rose and it has a beautiful color to it. I love how it looks vintage like and everything.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=29di6uo&s=5

http://tinypic.com/r/21ce59l/5

http://tinypic.com/r/ft6xd/5

What do you think though? Does it look unflattering or  silly on me?

Re: I'm totally IN LOVE with this dress, does it look flattering?

• Options
    YES!!!  Oh so flattering!

It is not "typical" in any way...it's one of those "yowza" dresses that not just anyone can where...and certainly one that will be unexpected. =)

Go for it woman!

judge the non-traditional, pop their happy little wedding balloons... and sleep better tonight for you have made the world a better place.
  • Options
    you look beautiful! LOVE the vintage color! It would be splendid for a November wedding! Don't worry about it being early. I am getting married in September and I bought my dress LAST April (2009). It was the second one i put on and I knew I found it <3

when you know, you know.
    Kind of like finding the man :)

<3 best wishes
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Why would you ask if it looks unflattering or silly? I think it looks great! It's not the typical plain stark white wedding dress, I think everyone will be wow'ed by it!
    Photobucket
  • Options

Thank you guys! I was originally going to do Red and silver as my colors (I found a beautiful gray/silver tux I loved for the guys) but after trying this on I think I might do some blush pink colored roses, and sage green bridesmaid dresses. I think with sage green pumps under my dress it would be beautiful.

• Options
    WOW!! That dress is beautiful and looks amazing on you!
    My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    trinalotrinalo member
    First Comment
    YES. Get it. You look fantastic!
  • Options
    I was just making sure that what you guys saw was what I saw (and that is that I feel so beautiful in it and I think it looks like me)
  • Options
    Looks beautiful! Go for it.
  • Options
    I love it!
    tiffandshel.tumblr.com
    www.tiffandshel.com/wedding

Photobucket

Anniversary
  • Options
    I was going to advise you wait, since you have well over a year before your wedding... but that dress is amazing.  I say go for it.  :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker

VOTE on my Name List

• Options
    it looks awesome on you! I love that dress! go for it!
  • Options

Love the dress. Looks great on you!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    LOVE the dress; it's lovely & looks great on you!
    A Yankee Fan & A Red Sox Fan...
    imageimage
    "5.01.09"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    I love that it is different.  Gives you a nice shape.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." "Who doesn't LOVE candy?" Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    you've got the right curves for this dress--very nice! def. flattering. love the vintage color, too
  • Options
    Thank you guys!!!!
  • Options
    I say go for it like everyone else! It's not really that early, BUT if you buy the dress do not continue to dress shop. This is how some girls end up with 2 wedding dresses because they fell in love twice.
    Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination.-Voltaire image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards