New Hampshire
Options

EDK2010

Hello,
Your wedding was amazing!!!
I have a few questions for you...

Where did you buy the girls pearl necklaces. This is exactly what I wanted to get for our bridesmaids.

Where did you buy the damask table squares?

What did you use for black and white candy on your buffet?

Where did you buy the damask bucket?

I think that is it for now. LOL

Re: EDK2010

• Options
    EDK2010EDK2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Sorry I just saw this!!!!

Pearl Necklaces: http://www.momentsofelegance.com/catalog/pearls-with-ribbon-necklace-p-383.html

The Table Squares I bought from another bride off of E-Bay, I am selling them if you are interested I have 21 of the same and then 4 that were bought separate that have a different edge.

My Mom has them at her house in NH e-mail me if you are interested emilydkennedy@gmail.com

I am also selling the damask metal basket youo mentioned as well!

The candy we bought online, I can get the specific websites from my Mom. My Mom has a connection at Lindt so we got the green & black truffles from her. We used black tie almonds, champagne bubbles (that's what they were called), black and white lollipops, black licroice sticks, black and white gumballs, black and white chocolate balls, lindt truffles. I can get a better picture of the candy buffet for you as well if you want.

I also have 200 damask cello bags from the candy buffet for sale as well!

Let me know if you have any other questions, I can pretty much tell you where to get anything damask haha!

TTC #1 Since July 2011
    BFP #1 2/28/12- 3/3/12 CP at 4w3d
    BFP #2 4/1/12- 5/7/12 Missed M/C at 8w4d (measuring 6w3d)
    TTC on hold until December
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards