Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Scored my bridesmaid gifts today at the Juicy Couture Outlet!

Today I visited the Juicy Couture Outlet in Camarillo, CA.   In the back on the sale rack I found 6 of these white velour hoodie robes:

The original price tag was $98 each, they were marked down to $49.98.  All sale items were an ADDITIONAL 40% off making them about $30 each + I had a "$50 off a $150 purchase" coupon.

The final price was $130 + tax / about $23 each / 78% off retail.

My wedding is still 11 months away so I think I'll vacuum seal them in space bags to keep them safe and clean.  I'd like to have them embroidered with my bridesmaids names (and Mrs. ___ for me) if the price is reasonable.  This is probably my best wedding deal to date - hooray for outlet stores!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Scored my bridesmaid gifts today at the Juicy Couture Outlet!

• Options
    I would reconsider personalizing your bridesmaids' robes. I don't really care for things with my name on them and many people feel the same. It would also make it seem like you expected them to wear them for a wedding photo-op, in which case they're really more for you (and your pictures) than they are a true gift for them.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    I hadn't thought of that! I hear what you're saying.  I like things with my name on them and I figured that would help tell them apart but there's nothing wrong with leaving them as-is.  I appreciate the advice
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    i'd love that gift, espes with my initials! only you kow your bridesmaids -- do what you think they will like! great buy :)
  • Options
    Schweet! Gotta love a good deal :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I mean... if you give them those sweet robes at RD I think they would all be pretty stoked to wear them for the day of to get ready together. Regardless if it would look good for a photo op or not, all bridesmaids gifts are usually the same. But the decision to embroider them would we pretty awesome (or do initals) (= 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards