New Hampshire

Booking our

Honeymoon on Monday!

We're going on a Grand Mediterranean cruise.  Barcelona, France, Italy, Turkey and Greece.  We're going to stay a night in one of these places TBD: Ireland, Switzerland or Barcelona, on the way, depends where the layover is.  We'll also spend an extra day in Venice at the end of the trip.

We cant wait!  I just wish it wasn't over a week after our wedding.

Re: Booking our

• Congats! That trip sounds amazing! We've already reserved ours, just waiting on income tax returns to pay and book our flights. I'm a bit jealous of your honeymoon now though. LOL.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Untitled
    image 218 Invited image 130 Are ready to party!! image 79 Are missing out. :(image 10 Are making me wait. :(
  • That is a truly AMAZING trip...slight jealousy. ;);) It will be such a blast, Congrats on this awesome check!
    Photobucket
  • edited February 2012
    Thanks!  FI's parents gave us a good amount as a gift to only be used on the honeymoon.  If we didn't have that we were just going to stay a week down the cape at my aunts summer house.  We may still do that for 2 nights.
  • Wow!  Sounds like an amazing honeymoon.  Congratulations to you and your soon to be husband!  You two will have a blast.  I still wish I was on my honeymoon, the best trip of my life!
  • if you don't mind me asking, did you book online or go through a travel agent? Also, what cruiseline are you going through? That is like my dream honeymoon, but I'm not sure if we would be able to afford it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited February 2012
    We are going through a travel agent.  He owns his business through cruise planners and is out of MA, but he travels to wherever you want to meet, to go over flights, hotels, excursions, whatever you want really.

We are going with Norwegian, to give you an idea on price, the upgrade with taxes is $4,291.  Then flights are going to be roughly $1,100 pp. 

It would have been a lot cheaper if we wanted the lower part of the ship.  That would have come out to $3,301. total then air fair on top of it.  If you don't care where you stay on the boat its completely do able, since our prices were mid ship balcony and ocean view.  Interior rooms as well as the front or the back of the ship are also a lot cheaper, so we found, but I'm afraid of getting sick.
  • Noww I'm catching up from your other post. That sounds like a fabulous honeymoon!!!  I'm sure it will be well worth the wait!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards