Attire & Accessories Forum

Wedding dress

i found a website for Milly's bridal they make custom wedding dresses but is based in China, Has anyone heard of them? are they reliable and legitamate?

Re: Wedding dress

• I have honestly never heard of them before, nor did I ever see them online before when I was searching for wedding dresses online.
    What I would do is google them and see if there's anything bad about them as far as reviews go.  Then you can maybe try the BBB (Better Business Bureau) to see if they have anything bad on them reported here in the States.  Not sure if the BBB is for the world or just the states, never had to look for anything in another country before.
    I wish you the best of luck with this search and hope you find/get the dress of your dreams.
    Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!!!!
    Denise
  • I wouldn't trust it, I have seen so many girls post on here about their bad experiences with buying online. Try searching through some past threads and you'll see what I mean.
  • All Chinese copy sites are just the same. I am not aware of anyone that is happy with them.
  • I've read a lot about BAD experiences buying online like that.  It's up to you.  But personally, I would not do that.
    Anniversary
  • I've heard way too many  bad experiences from people buying replica dresses from China.  

I don't think most people will care where your dress comes from.  I would personally buy it from a place where I can go and talk to a person if there is a problem.  The biggest problems we hear around here are from people who have to call someone or deal with someone over the Internet to get an issue fixed.  I would highly recommend going another route.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards