Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Need suggestions for Tiffany Blue bridesmaid dresses

The colors for my wedding are Tiffany blue with Plum accents.  However, I'm having the hardest time finding bridesmaid dresses that are exactly the color blue that I want.  Does anyone have any suggestions for dresses or designers that make dresses in Tiffany Blue?

Re: Need suggestions for Tiffany Blue bridesmaid dresses

• Options
    That's because a true "tiffany" blue is a very hard color to wear.
    It's a really harsh turquoise.

(I LOVE the color) It's just hard to wear.

Could you do accents or accessories in the shade you want?

• Options
    Check out Bill Levkoff, my b/m's are wearing a dress by him in glacier it is close to tiffany blue... maybe this will help!
  • Options
    Jenny Yoo has a great turqouise...but her dresses can be pricey!
  • Options
    Yes! My bm are in Tiffany Blue dresses by Jim Hjelm. Check out 5053 in the color "Turquoise". There are several different dress options in the Turquoise dupioni silk. Hope this helps! 
  • Options
    "Tiffany Blue" is actually a color trademarked by Tiffany.  Therefore you will never find anything that EXACT color made by anyone else.  Just an FYI.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!  And btw Shortee, Watters has the color Tiffany in their dresses so it is possible to find that exact color...difficult but possible.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_need-suggestions-tiffany-blue-bridesmaid-dresses?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:cdd819de-b361-46f3-abe6-84902d8b241fPost:cb6e2a13-2db5-4024-8e65-acbcd95aefc4">Re: Need suggestions for Tiffany Blue bridesmaid dresses</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks everyone!  And btw Shortee, Watters has the color Tiffany in their dresses so it is possible to find that exact color...difficult but possible.
    Posted by ninap5[/QUOTE]

I just did a quick search of their website and didn't see the color...do you mind posting a link?

Without seeing it, my guess is they call it "Tiffany" and it is extremely CLOSE to Tiffany Blue.  However, it is not the EXACT shade.  If it is the exact shade, I'm sure they'll have a lawsuit on their hands any moment now...
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Wow, who cares.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards