New Hampshire

Re: Confessions Wednesday

• edited December 2011
    I confess that my current professor has got to be one of the most boring I have ever had, she definitely makes me dread listening to my weekly presentations!
    My Bio
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 154 Invited
    image 47 Ready to Party
    image 7 Missing out
    image 100 Need to find the mailbox
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I am kind of tired of non-english speaking patients this week... half of the pts are portuguese speaking only...and I don't speak portuguese!
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I don't like doing laundry. I really really don't. I especially hate that it is so expensive where we live so to save the money, we go to our parents. But I don't mind going to my parents to do it because my mom will do most of it. Is that bad? hahah I don't care because I don't like it. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I am wicked excited to pick a date but I'm so scared things will go wrong now that they are going good.  I hope we kick this patterns ass!!!
  • MrsR0511MrsR0511 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I am second guessing my wedding dress. I wish I wasn't because there's nothing I can do to change it now. My married friends keep telling me the second guessed their dresses too but it's not making me feel any better...ugh
    BFP 9/4/12 EDD 5/9/13 missed m/c 10/10/12 BFP 2/26/13 EDD 10/29/13 BabyFruit Ticker
  • socongruentsocongruent member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I'm being very lazy about setting up wedding-related appointments for the vacation days I took off at the end of the month. I also confess that I've been sending everyone to voicemail that has been calling and pretending that I haven't been getting their calls.. that's so evil of me..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I think I did poorly on an exam this evening and instead of going home and working on a paper that is due tomorrow, DH and I went out for drinks.  Oops.
    Anniversary Buying A Home
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards