Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

wedding date change

So I thought I was going to get married in August but instead i am getting married in May. We're having the ceremony in my futuremother in laws back yard so I am not worried about finsihing the planning but my now she is saying I can't wear the dress I already paid for because you can't wear a strapless ballgown in May?!? i don't want to argue with her becaue its her house and I don't want her to kick me out of her yard because its really pretty and perfect for my dream wedding but my dream wedding also involves my dream dress!!! Am I being crazy? What should I do?

Re: wedding date change

• Options
    I love milk duds too, lol! My fiance bought me a big box for christmas even though he knows I am trying to lose weight. I guess that's what new years resolutions are for lol! Has anyone else heard that you can't wear a strapless ballgown in May? I just wanted to check because if I bring it up with her and it turns into an argumant I want something to back me up, iykwim! I had never heard that and I looked online but I'm not very good with google, i can never find what I want lol! I don't want to lose her back yad for my ceremony, since she's letting us use it do I have to do what she wants?
  • Options
    I couldn't find anythign on google either but I never know whether that is because there's nothing there or becasue I'm not good at google. Anyway thanks for the advice ladies, now I won't worry so much about finding a new dress!
  • Options
    ive never heard of this rule either. i dont think she will kick you out of her yard because of your dress choice either.
  • Options
    I'm wearing a strapless gown in may... I don't think I am going to get arrested by the fashion police for it!

my FI bought me tons of chocolate for xmas! UGH!  I have to fit into my gown in 5 months babe! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards