New Hampshire

Confessions Wednesday

I know I've been totally slacking on the daily posts, so lets jump back on the band wagon and get going again!

Post your confessions today!

Re: Confessions Wednesday

• edited December 2011
    I confess that I cried in the dressing room last night in Macy's because I cant find a dress to wear to a wedding next weekend.  I totally slacked.

I may do the unthinkable and wear pants to a wedding!  YUCK!
  • edited December 2011
    @ firedancer- well with only  2 weeks to go it's understandable :)
  • DrPB2b13DrPB2b13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that wedding planning is making me ridiculously anxious, because I am constantly afraid I'm going to make the "wrong" decisions and everything will be ruined.
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that in the last ohh week, I found Say Yes to the Dress on Netflix and have watched the first 56 episodes already... about 30 of them with FI :) Now I definitely know what he does NOT like in a wedding dress.. haha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • DrPB2b13DrPB2b13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_confessions-wednesday-34?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:101Discussion:cab4fb2b-f5f7-4a87-95c8-31a0949967afPost:a7f9aff8-4930-41a9-8a39-b942d5c786e8">Re: Confessions Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I confess that in the last ohh week, I found Say Yes to the Dress on Netflix and have watched the first 56 episodes already... about 30 of them with FI :) Now I definitely know what he does NOT like in a wedding dress.. haha
    Posted by caseyhaynes429[/QUOTE]

I've done the same thing over the last year or so.  It was a lifesaver for me, I would HATE to wear a dress that FI doesn't like, but he refused to tell me what he liked, and he also refuses to shop with me or see the dress before the big day.  Watching that show with him though, I know what to absolutely avoid if I want him to like what I'm wearing!
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • edited December 2011
    I am with you DrPB2b13!  I am also beyond anxious about the planning.  I feel like on any one decision i could make the wrong one.  I keep trying to just be hopeful.  To top it off, my FI is very opinionated, but working what feels like a million hours a week right now, so most of it is falling to me.  We still have a long time (April 28,2012), but sooooo many decisions!
    ~~Sabrina~~ Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that even there is no way we can afford to take another vacation right away...I am already looking!!

I miss having something to plan for and look forward to! 
    Anniversary
  • mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I went out to lunch (Mexican food), with the BMs today, when I am supposed to be dieting.  I also confess that I am procrastinating with homework, because I would much rather be 'cruising the knot'.
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that all of these little details that I couldn't do until now are starting to drive me batty! I feel like there is ALWAYS somthing to be done! I've been planning my wedding for like a year and a half and I thought I was so ahead of the game...boy was I wrong! :)
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I'm totally ready for this wedding to be over! People are really starting to bug me! Maybe we should have eloped!

I also confess that I'm pretty sure my shower is this weekend because things have been flying off of our registry all week!
    My Bio
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 154 Invited
    image 47 Ready to Party
    image 7 Missing out
    image 100 Need to find the mailbox
  • MrsR0511MrsR0511 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I am completely sick of doing wedding tasks. I can't believe how much stuff gets done right at the end that I couldn't do ahead of time. 11 more days...
    BFP 9/4/12 EDD 5/9/13 missed m/c 10/10/12 BFP 2/26/13 EDD 10/29/13 BabyFruit Ticker
  • sunshine9779sunshine9779 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I am behind on laundry and correcting (I'm a teacher) because I'm on the Knot every night.  I'm slowly picking away at things I find on freecycle.org and craigslist, but I need to nail down my ceremony venue.  We have an idea, but since it's a private apple orchard I want to write a letter to them asking them for permission and then following up with a phone call.

I confess to eating ice cream and hot fudge a day after ordering the P90X workout videos.

OMG, Say Yes to the Dress on Netflix?  Thank goodness for a widescreen laptop so I can watch AND lurk on the boards! 
  • edited December 2011
    Haha.. What apple orchard are you getting married at? They're so beautiful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards