New Hampshire

Southern NH/Ma Hair/Makeup recommendations

Hi All!
Getting married at the Atkinson Country Club and looking for someone who does hair and makeup who would come to us at ACC!
I have the bridal suite starting at 9am so I figured I'd try to find someone to go there rather then going to a salon.
TIA!!

Re: Southern NH/Ma Hair/Makeup recommendations

• ericcaahericcaah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to Act One Salon in Salem for hair and makeup on my wedding day. They did a fabulous job on my hair and makeup and for all the girls. They are also willing to travel to you, and have traveled to ACC for weddings in the past. HTH!
    Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Envisions spa and salon is in East Hampstead NH.  I believe they travel, but they're so close you could get everything done there and be at the CC in plenty of time to get dressed.  Kelly has taken classes on bridal make up which is super important and they're really really nice!
  • edited December 2011

My reception is at Atkinson CC as well!  When are you getting married?  I'm using Joy @ Hair We Are Face & Body Spa in Hudson.  She's been doing my hair for almost 10 years now and she does a great job and does tons of wedding.  She just recently started to get into makeup but there are people there that do makeup and they will travel to you. 

• edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!!
    I'm getting married at ACC October 3rd!
  • jrich7686jrich7686 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm also getting married at Atkinson CC next July! :-)  I'm going with a woman named Grace Mahoney, who has her own Hair & Makeup business called Blushing Brides. I've heard a ton of awesome recommendations & she is extremely reasonable! Because I'm getting married on a Friday she gave me a discount- so she'd probably give you one as well since you're getting married in Oct and it's not during the summer months. With my discounts I'm paying around $85 for both hair & airbrush makeup! (508) 769 1091 is the number and it's beautifulblushingbrides@gmail.com    She & her team are coming to my house in Methuen before the Wedding, so she'll definitely travel to you!

• edited December 2011

I'm excited to know that there's a couple of girls getting married at ACC on here!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards