Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

just tried on my dress...amazing

So I am a big cry baby as I write my first ever post, but my dress arrived at the shop this week and I just got back from trying it on.  I never expected my reaction, I started to cry before my BM even got it out of the bag and I haven't stopped since.  It is everything I ever dreamt of, it is perfect, I had been so nervous.  I had never even seen this dress in person, just on the stores website.  I just knew it when I saw it, but of course, had second guessed everything for the last two months.  Now it is here, and all I can do is cry tears of relief, joy, and thankfulness.  Now I wish our wedding was tomorrow. Not looking for a response, just has to share some joy today with someone. 

Re: just tried on my dress...amazing

• Options
    so glad you love your dress! any pics?
  • Options
    Pictures!!! We want pictures! But I know how you feel about putting your dress on for the first time. I still can't believe how amazing and beautiful I feel in mine. I cant wait for my next fitting just to put it on again.
  • Options
    Pictures please!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Yay! Yes pictures please!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yes, pictures!! And congratulations!! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    What a great day for you! Sounds like you are on cloud nine lol I agree with PPs - pictures PLEASE!
  • Options
    Sorry to disappoint, I have tried really hard to keep this dress really top secret so FI is totally surprised, I know it sounds hokie.  This is my 2nd marriage but my first right one, and everything I did the first time, I am not doing this time. So long story short, no pics.  Thanks for your kind words.  If there was a cloud 10 though that is where you could find me. 
  • Options
    then why make a post about your gown.. 
  • Options
    Ooops, didn't see the rest of the title saying "pictures required" it must be in really small font.  Wish I could be as witty as you so my screen name could read "meanpeoplesluck". Oh, and my dress is still amazing.
  • Options
    No, but you did forget the fine font that says people in a public forum can respond however which way they want.. and if you lurk a lot on here, you should know that whne people post about dresses, they want to SEE dresses. 
    Didn't realize you're a special snowflake :o
  • Options
    Thanks for the clarification.  I just hate being a firsttimersluck special snowflake.  It is so hard keeping up with all of these posting rules,  you know, for someone so simple.  Anyway. Wish I has pics of me in my amazing dress, but my simple minded fear was stuck on cell phones+facebook=FI seeing my dress.  So here is a link, hope it works, snowflakes are not that smart you know...http://www.morilee.com/bridals/voyage/6305
  • Options
    hah.. Idk why it was so difficult for you to post a link of your gown so people can at least see what you're so excited about. 
    I'm sure someone so special will look just lovely in that gown. 
  • Options
    That gown is beautiful. Congrats!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards