Options

Double sided tape

Has anyone ever used it?  

Reccomend a brand?

Does it really hold ALL night?

any tips would be appreciated...

Re: Double sided tape

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_double-sided-tape-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:d831fdc7-dcf9-4d51-aaff-9ed2e63a29baPost:ff0617f6-cf6b-4681-a784-13d4a769d4d8">Double sided tape</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone ever used it?   Reccomend a brand? Does it really hold ALL night? any tips would be appreciated...
    Posted by VillageBride85[/QUOTE]

<div>I have used Hollywood Fashion Tape, it seems to be the most popular brand.  You can get it at Bed Bath and Beyond and JoAnn's.  It works really well but you have to be careful where you put it, it could cause a pucker if the outside fabric wants to move down.</div>
  • Options
    I've had cruddy luck with the brand they sell at Target, whatever that is. I find that it sticks to my skin but it doesn't stick to the fabric.  That may just be me, though.  

I had GREAT luck with a brand I got at my local downtown boutique.  I can't remember what the brand was, but almost any small, independent boutique has it.  It was REALLY good and held up a really heavy dress for an entire evening.  

I'm going to go try that other brand! 
  • Options
    I use poster tape made by Scotch. It's much cheaper and works just as well.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I tries using Hollywood Fashion Tape for my wedding and it lasted about 3 minutes....but I think there's something weird with my skin -- nothing ever seems to stick to it (band-aids, blister patches, etc).
    DSC_9275
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards