New Hampshire

Re: Confessions Wednesday

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I'm a little mad/upset at a friend.  They're throwing a BBQ on Fri. & FI & I are invited.  Except that we have to be out of our apt. by 5pm and FI doesn't get home from work til 3pm.  So I'll be packing all day waiting for him to come home with the car so I have something to put the stuff in (and for some backup for all the lifting).  Friend told me over the phone: "Can't you just suck it up and do all the packing so he can come to the BBQ?"  Really?  I guess she doesn't care that I'm stuck doing all the work & that I can't come.  Cry
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    cg- Awwww that friend is not being that considerate :(

I confess that even though I am applying for Full Time jobs and desperately want one instead of two part time jobs, I love that I start late in the morning and sometimes get out early. And they're are both pretty flexible. Part of me doesn't want a full time job because it would probably be ya know 8-5 5 days a week and I won't have as much free time then. Maybe I can hold out and find an amazing full time job after the summer is over so I can enjoy getting out early to a sunny day sometimes! haha
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I'm a little scared of the move I will be making to Connecticut once we are married.  It's hard giving up a job I've had for 6 years and also leaving my friends and family here in New Hampshire.  I'm a planner and this is something I can't really do until shortly before the wedding and that adds to the stress.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_confessions-wednesday-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:101Discussion:ced843c7-6a4e-4eb9-98e7-17f3b66153edPost:0aca62b8-7c7c-4727-b6fb-a1eeccab960a">Re: Confessions Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I confess that I'm a little scared of the move I will be making to Connecticut once we are married.  It's hard giving up a job I've had for 6 years and also leaving my friends and family here in New Hampshire.  I'm a planner and this is something I can't really do until shortly before the wedding and that adds to the stress.
    Posted by dhdaydream[/QUOTE]
    I totally know how you feel. FI lives in CT and I am trying to find a job so I can move down there with him. I'm excited to be with him but yet a little upset about moving 3 hours from my family and not seeing them very often.
    My Bio
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 154 Invited
    image 47 Ready to Party
    image 7 Missing out
    image 100 Need to find the mailbox
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that as excited as i am to move back to new england in three weeks, i am super stressed about it.  we have no money!  i keep trying to put on a strong front for fiance who is panicking, but really, i am panicking too!
  • Options
    kloirekloire member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that although I am absolutely thrilled my brother finally asked out the woman he has liked for many years, part of me wanted to strangle him we he told me Monday he would be brining a date to the wedding! 

I also confess that I had much the same feeling when my cousin, his wife, and their baby decided to book a last minute flight for our wedding.  Again on Monday I got the news.

So in one day we went up by three adults and a child.  I guess I should be happy no one just showed up :)
  • Options
    mrussell1983mrussell1983 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    cg - that stinks. I cannot believe the things people say sometimes.

I'm late on my confession.....

I confess that Wednesday was too busy for me to be on because it was my daughter's seventh birthday!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards