New Hampshire

Centerpiece pricing

I'm debating on whether or not to go with the vender package at the Executive Court. I'm just stuck on how much on average I'm looking at spending for centerpieces per table...I know it ranges on size and height, so I guess I'm looking for ruff estimates and if you have the tall or short ones. Thanks!
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Centerpiece pricing

• FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I DIY'd all of mine, using candles and lanterns...I spent less than $15 apiece.....which is FAR less than a florist will charge you. 
  • edited December 2011
    I'm doing the package at the Executive Court -- I am using PJ's Flowers in Bedford thru the package and Patrick was wonderful! We set up a meeting to get all the ideas and info then set up another meeting 2 weeks later and he had examples of the centerpieces and bouquets to see. It was great!!! I am using orchids and calalillies which are not cheap flowers and he kept our centerpieces within budget of the package without charging us anything extra. He is also using our head table centerpieces to hang on the gazebo for the ceremony - most florists would love to charge you extra for something like that!  I work with 2 people planning weddings now too and their  flowers were a lot more - and one of them has a family member who owns a floral shop. My total for flowers is under $700 for my bouquest, a toss bouuquet, 4 b.m. bouquets, 6 pin orchid coursages, 9 calalily bout. I thought that was pretty good. Plus no delivery or set up fee because it is in the package!
  • edited December 2011
    Good to know, thanks!
  • DrPB2b13DrPB2b13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am going with short floral centerpieces with Lyndsey Loring as my florist, they're running me approximately $40 each using seasonal flowers.
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Lyndsey Loring and my centerpieces are $29 each and they are short.

I looked at the executive court and their packages before I booked my venue.  The package was not worth it.  I would have saved around $6,000+ by booking what I wanted on my own.
  • edited December 2011
    we are using hydrangea, peonies, and garden roses for short centerpieces, our florist is Colls garden center, and they are $75 a piece.
  • mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using a florist in Jaffery, (Daffodills).  The owner suggested that to keep our costs down, that we purchase our own vases and rocks, (we wanted those in the arrangement).

Michaels had a sale a few months ago--$1.99 for all glass vases, so we bought a couple of cases of the 8" bubble bowls.  Also bought about a dozen bags of small polished river rocks.  The florist is storing all of this for us--thank goodness!

By doing this, we were able to keep the cost of our floral centerpieces down to around $30-ish each.  We're also using very seasonal inexpensive flowers--sunflowers, daisies, willow branches, blue delphennium, and ferns.  This is a mock-up--so it is similar, but not exactly, what we'll have.  (The sunflowers will have dark centers and the daisies will be a bit larger--different fern).  It's hard to tell from these pics, but there are river rocks and moss with a little water inside of the bubble bowls.

September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I am doing three types of centerpieces.  Each has some kind of combination of orchids (purple, fuscia, and green).  One type will be a bowl with floating candles and orchids.  Another will be three vases of different heights with suspended orchids.  A third will be  a larger vase with the orchids.  Mine are running around $40.  I have the option of buying my own vases if i find them cheaper than what she quoted which was around $15 a centerpiece.
    ~~Sabrina~~ Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We had short, square vases filled with hydrangea, roses, and ribbon grass (in the centerpiece and inside the vase to cover the stems). They were $40 each through creative gardens in lee, NH.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We are having short centerpieces like the picture below for $25 each at our small town local florist

My Bio
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 154 Invited
    image 47 Ready to Party
    image 7 Missing out
    image 100 Need to find the mailbox
  • redsoxfan619redsoxfan619 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Lyndsey Loring and we are doing small, square vase centerpieces for $35 a piece. We are using the bridesmaid bouquets for the headtable flowers and she gives the vases for those for free!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the help!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards