Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Cheap, custom-printed source!

Thought I'd share that I found a great, inexpensive source for custom printing yesterday!

I was looking for "winter themed" place cards for our ceremony/brunch and, on a whim, went to the web site where I get my business cards and promotional bulletins: Vista Prints.  I discovered that they do wedding invites and much more. (Unfortunately, I ordered my invites from a spendier source--however, they are beautiful.)

I found placecards in the icy-blue and mocha colors we are using AND was able to get them monogrammed AND, because we don't need table number designations, was able to change the table wording to "Winter Wedding Celebration."  Because the cards are not specific to the brunch, we will be also using the extras to label the contents of our coffee/cocoa bar.

Considering that I was going to handstamp some blank cards, I feel like I've found a pot of wedding gold!  Cost with shipping for 50 personalized placecards, available in a variety of colors: $18!  Half the cost of personalized cards from the source I used for my invites!

Warning: they will try to sell you every conceivable item they carry to match what you order, so be strong!

Re: Cheap, custom-printed source!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards