Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

I FOUND IT!

So I'm thrilled to say that I found THEE dress! It's from David's Bridal. I have to say that at the beginning of my search I was very hesitant about shopping at DB for my gown because I considered their gowns very cookie cutter and average. Boy was I WRONG! I found the most BEAUTIFUL Oleg Cassini Wedding Gown! I got so many compliments from the other brides to be in the store about how PERFECT the gown was for me. I definitely felt like a bride :)

Here's a picture of the gown:

imagewww.davidsbridal.com/images/product/return/P_6602_1_127029.jpg" alt="" />

I also did not think I would be a fan of the Cathedral veil at first, but once I got in the dress and tried on a shorter veil I knew that the finishing touch was going to be the cathedral length veil. 

For anyone just starting their search for the perfect gown my advice to you is to know what you want going into the search. Know what styles look good on you so that you can narrow the search to those dresses. Also, know what fabric looks good against your skin as well, it's a detail that I never considered until I tried on a satin gown and it did not compliment my skin at all. and last of all STAY OPEN MINDED! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards