Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Anyone use Bill Levkoff for BM dresses?

Now that I have ordered my gown (yay!) it's time to start looking at BM dresses.  The shop where I ordered my gown offers a little incentive for ordering BM dresses from them as well (about $20 off per dress), so I looked around and really liked the Bill Levkoff dresses that I saw.  I'm worried that even with the discount they're still too expensive (the few I looked at would still be around $150 or so).  What do you think is reasonable?  I am going to give my BMs the option to choose which dress they want within a certain color, fabric, and length.  That makes me feel a little better because then I'm hoping they'll be able to wear the dress again since there are so many options even with those specifications.  Has anyone had experience with Bill Levkoff and did you like them?  Was it worth the money?  I'm just worried that ALL the dresses are around that price.

I'm totally open to other designers as well, so all ideas are welcome!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Anyone use Bill Levkoff for BM dresses?

• Options
    I had to wear a Bill Levkoff BM dress for a wedding last year.  Definitely check with your bridesmaids about the budget.  The dress my friend picked was way too expensive (about $300 with alterations) and it was so plain and floorlength that none of us really liked the dress and we all ended donating it after the wedding.  I also don't think the quality was really there for the price.  We got a dress that had folds across the stomach area and a few of us had issues where the folds were not sewed up very well and were falling down.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have worn Bill Levkoff in weddings and also selected it for my girls.  I have always been pleased with the quality.  I picked a color, fabric and length for my girls then they selected the actual dress, they came to around $150 at the bridal salon which I find reasonable.  I would ask your bridesmaids what they think, it is hard to know their budgets.
  • Options
    I wore one last year for my one friend's wedding.  It was reasonable pricewise, looked great and I can def wear again to a cocktail party.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My girls wore Bill Levkoff 575 in aubergine. The gowns were gorgeous and very well made. With the discount we got from the salon, they were $160 each, not including alterations. They ran true to size too so those who ordered a bigger size had quite a bit of altering to do. It may have been the simple style of the gown. GL! There are lots of pretty gowns to choose from.
  • Options

My BMs wore Bill Levkoff dresses in Euro Navy and each chose a dress that suited her style and budget. I chose the color, fabric and length. We didn't get a discount since we didn't order from the same salon as I ordered my dress but if I recall, the prices ranged from $120-$175ish before alterations. The girls looked great and the quality was in line with the price they paid. One has already worn her dress to another party, so I assume she was pretty happy with it! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We are ordering long BL dresses from netbride.com for 127137 depending on the style. I ordered another designer from them when I was in another wedding and had a good experience.
  • Options
    My Sister is using Bill Levkoff's for her wedding.  We got the very best prices at Pearlsplace.com.  Every dress came in early and all was correct and the really best prices.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards