New Hampshire

Help with Reception sites

I am helping a friend who is looking for inexpensive reception sites in the NH or MA area.  She is looking for something for around 100 people that may include packages She is pretty open right now..  I know that is not alot of information but she is just starting to look and she is not sure what she wants right now.  She would like to keep the cost as allow as possible.  So any suggestions would be helpful Thanks!!!!

Re: Help with Reception sites

• blueibrideblueibride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry for the double post
  • edited December 2011
    FI and I are getting married at Fratello's in Manchester.  From what we looked at, I think it's fairly affordable.  They do not, however, have any package options. 

I would recommend checking out the link in my siggy titled NH Knotties.  There's a whole list of places that past Knotties have used.

Good luck!
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • cassiedhcassiedh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello,

I dont know where in NH you are located but just reception searching myself Spring Hill in South Beriwck ME is at a really nice location and is the most reasonable place I have found price wise. Hope this helps. Another that compares cost wise was Flag Hill Winery in Lee NH.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards