Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

David's Bridal Bridesmaid Dresses

Hi There ALL!!
Has anyone used Style # F14010 for their bridesmaid dresses?
My MOH is supposed to wear the Truffle but I am seriously considering a different style or maybe color. I hear that truffle looks purpler. Is this true???

Re: David's Bridal Bridesmaid Dresses

• Options
    We used DB for my June wedding, but I certainly don't remember style numbers.
  • Options
    this is a realllyyyy pretty dress in person very elegant and flowing, saw it at the store,  i personally dont like chiffon so it wasnt an option but if it works for you! dont know about the color?! sorry!
  • Options
    Truffle in Satin or Chiffon IMO tends to look like it is intended.  If you get it with the taffeta fabric, it looks QUITE purple.  I didn't look up your dress #, but if it's chiffon, you'll probably be okay.  You can also go in to look at  it, if you have a DB nearby.  
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • Options
    I wore truffle for a wedding last year and it was def a deep, dark brown. not purple-y at all.
    Rocking the Dress with my Bestie
    Vacation
    Married Bio
    Day Zero / Blog
  • Options
    I saw that dress in the store and it was gorgeous!!!

My bridesmaid dresses are #12495- kind of similiar and SO pretty!
    TTC since 2005- Multiple Losses- IVF in Dec '10 and May '11 Surprise BFP on 12/6/11 First BETA 12/7 = 108 Second BETA 12/9= 482 Third BETA 12/16= 4,710 Ectopic Discovered and Removed with Right Tube 12/21
  • Options
    Sorry I don't know about the color but I love that dress!  It looks like the newer version of the one I got from them (style 83895)
    me and my two men image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards