New Hampshire
Options

Just Married

I got married on Nov 11th and I just wanted to put out there that the vendors I chose were ALL amazing! We got married at The Castleton in Windham NH. They were amazing to work with and so accomodating. They were very flexible with ideas and with pretty much anything we needed. I think I must have sent a million emails a few months leading up to the wedding and Dawn was kind enough to answer every email so quickly. Flowers were done by Lindsey Loring in Dover NH. The bouquets were perfect and all the flowers for the ceremony and reception were done beautifully. My mom actually ended up taking home all the flowers set up from the ceremony area she loved them so much! Our cake was done by Chickadee Hill Cakes in Sandown NH, we chose them because not only were they referred to us by our photographer but the cakes really were amazing. They don't use fondant which was great and the buttercream was smoothed out so much it looked like fondant and tasted delicious. They had so many unique flavors (peanut butter and jelly!), we chose a gingerbread cake with cream cheese filling. Our photographers, Garone Photography. We found them about 2 years before the wedding and fell in love with their work! (www.garonephotography.com  check out the blog too). We loved them because the pictures weren't typical wedding pictures and they had so many great ideas. We booked them immediately. Last year we did our engagement pictures with them and Rebecca was so amazing she traveled with us into Boston to get the exact pictures we wanted. On the day of the wedding it was SO incredibly windy and my 3 yr old nephew would not cooperate but they worked with everything and were so amazing. The entire time I had so much confidence in them. My family even commented on how much they loved them, my grandmother wanted a picture with the entire family and then so did everyone else, the photographers were so accomodating and willing to take any pictures anyone wanted. Last, my hair and make up. Originally I had booked appointments for myself and my bridesmaids at Bella Viaggio Spa in Windham NH. I got a call the Monday before my wedding from them saying they were going to have to "resechedule" my appointments due to water damage in the salon. I told the woman that I can't just reschedule. I was so bummed because I had gone there so often before that I was so disappointed with how they handled this problem. I totally understand there was nothing they could do about the water damage but the girls were very rude and could not offer any solutions to help. About 20 minutes later I got a call from the girl that my make up was booked with. She explained to me that she had spoken with the girl set to do my hair and they were both willing to come to my house and not only do my hair and make up but do all 6 girls the morning of. Thanks to them I felt beautiful all night!

All my vendors were truely amazing and I would recommend them to anyone who asked :)

Re: Just Married

• Options
    Kfudge0714Kfudge0714 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

YAY! Congrats on your marriage. And on 11.11.11 how cool! =) I have the majority of my vendors choosen but I would love to hear who you used for hair & make-up?!?!

P.S. I'd love to see wedding pics! =)

• Options
    Dalilah23Dalilah23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Clara and Tamra, both work at Bella Viaggio and I can't speak highly enough about them and their work! I showed Clara 2 pictures, one I liked the front and one I liked the back and she was able to mash them together so the hair came out amazing! Tamra was super easy to work with too. She told me to pick out a picture of makeup I liked and she could copy anything, the day came and I had no picture, I told her to do what she thought was best. I don't think my make up ever looked so good! Once I upload my pics I will gladly share them!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad you had a great time at Castleton! Congrats on everything and thanks for the reviews.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards