• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Attire and Accessories

help me find this necklace!!

Hi, ladies!!
I found this necklace on outerinner.com, and fell in love with it for my wedding, and the $12 price tag is about all i can afford.  i then went to purchase it and realized the shipping was about the same amount as the necklace.  :(  does anyone know somewhere that i can get a similar necklace (big, pearls, small-square cz stones)?  this really fits my theme and goes with my dress, and im just generally in love with it!
Thanks!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
***January Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration***
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: help me find this necklace!!

• AddieCakeAddieCake Beyond the Wall member
    10000 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary 25 Answers
    Do you have a Charming Charlie's in your area?
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • In Response to Re: help me find this necklace!!:
    [QUOTE]Do you have a Charming Charlie's in your area?
    Posted by AddieL73[/QUOTE]
    we do.  never heard of that store before, though.  haha.  just googled it and did a store locator.  theres like 5 of them real close to me.  :)  you think theyll have something similar for real inexpensive?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    ***January Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration***
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • AddieCakeAddieCake Beyond the Wall member
    10000 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary 25 Answers
    edited December 2012
    It's definitely possible. Check it out because once you get there, you may never want to leave and will see why it's the first place I thought to suggest! They have oodles of stuff, and everything is organized by color.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards