New Hampshire
Options

Entrance Help - Shattuck

I am getting married on the Stone Terrace at the Shattuck in Jaffrey, NH.  Has anyone gotten married there and can give ideas of how the wedding procession worked wtih the Terrace being out in the open???

Re: Entrance Help - Shattuck

• Options
    JessnJamesNHJessnJamesNH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have never been to the Shattuck but I have been to an outside wedding that was in an open field. They had the hummer limo pull up, the bridesmaids came out of the side facing the guest and down the aisle and then the bride got out on the other side of the limo and then the limo pulled away to reveal the bride and her dad. It was very nicely done. It didn't look like a clown car like I just made it sound, but you get the idea. Wink
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married down the road at Cathedral of the Pines (it's also outdoor).  They have a back entrance for me and my girls to enter when the limo pulls up.  They also have a side asile for the groomsmen and groom to come up as if we were in a church.

I would suggest just asking your coordinator how brides who don't want to be seen before enter.  Can they take you on a tour of the site and show you the traditional set up walk through?
  • Options
    mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just booked the Shattuck for my daughter's wedding on September 3, 2011. I would also be interested in hearing ideas about this topic.
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married at the cathedral of the pines and having my reception at the shattuck... but encounter a similar problem since the walk down is so long and all open...I feel like there is no "entrance" because they can see me coming from like a mile away...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards