New Hampshire

Hair/Make-up Suggestions

Hello everyone,

I am just looking for suggestions on who to use for hair and make up for myself and my bridesmaids. I am getting married in Derry NH... so we can either go to a salon or have someone come to us. I would really appreciate any help! Thank you!

Jenn

Re: Hair/Make-up Suggestions

• FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For your makeup check out Candice French. I haven't used her personally, but she gets rave reviews on this board. http://candicefrench.weebly.com/
  • edited December 2011
    Donna Cotnoir, from Custom for You NH, is amazing!  She is a family friend, and will also be doing makeup and hair for my wedding (my bridal party and me).  She was able to get my hard to style thick, but fine hair into updos that lasted all through prom night when I was in high school.  She is great with listening to what you want, and is happy to make changes to your liking.  I would highly recommend Donna.  http://www.customforyounh.com/ 
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
  • deerfield07deerfield07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Caitlin Murphy!  She is awesome.  She did the hair and make up of myself and bridal party for my wedding.  She is based out of MA but will travel.
  • Mom2MPSMom2MPS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Everyone,
    I am new to the knot. I am looking for makeup artist and hair stylist for a June wedding.
    I have contacted Caitlin Murphy because of the rave reviews I have read
    about her. Currently, she is out of the country and not due bck untl after Thanksgiving. However, I have to admit I had a touch of sticker shock when I read her pricing. Although, I am sure she is worth every cent!
    She responded to my email but did not say if she is available for the date.
    I am getting a little nervous because I realize it is getting kind of late to be looking for someone.
    Additionally, I need someone who is experienced with tattoo cover and/or uses airbrush makeup.
    Any other suggestions??
    P.S. it was not my intent to hjack this thread, should I start a new thread??
    thanks
  • edited December 2011

We live in Derry, and I am planning on going to Bella Viaggio in Windham.  I heard great things, they are a little pricey, but it's worth it to me.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards