Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Adding Color with Shoes & Headband?

Hello everyone -

This is my dress. I originally wanted to get a dress with color, but ended up liking this one best. I'd still like to work color into what I wear...I'm thinking of a dark sea green shoe (I'll be outside during the ceremony & reception so they'll have to be low/flat) that will hopefully match the color of one of the stones in my engagement ring.

What do people think about the idea of a headband with (matching) color in it too? I'm not sure that I'll have a veil, in case that would make a difference. If anyone has a picture of something like this that would be great too. TIA.

Re: Adding Color with Shoes & Headband?

• Options
    I don't see anything wrong with it, especially if the color looks good with your hair/skin tone and you are working that color into other things (i.e. flowers, bridesmaids dresses)
    Whoever said it was supposed to be happily ever after is a big fat liar.
  • Options
    I like the idea of shoes and colored jewelry, but I think a colored headband might look a little bit out of place.  If the headband is mostly white or metal with colored jewels, then I think that might look okay.
    DSC_9275
  • Options
    I did green shoes to match my e-ring, too (emerald).  I think a genstone pendant neckalsce could look lovely with you dress, too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards