New Hampshire

Gifts for your Ushers/Groomsmen

What did everyone get or what are you planning on getting? I'm kind of stuck on this one. I ask my FI what he thinks and I get "I don't know." So maybe if I have a lot of ideas to throw at him...

Thanks! :)
Photobucket

Re: Gifts for your Ushers/Groomsmen

• YuMMMy721YuMMMy721 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would make your FI come up with the ideas, or at least start to. They are afterall his guys! And he should know them beter then you do. 

image 183 Invited image 101 Are ready to party!! image 82 Are missing out image 0 Are Driving me Crazy!! The new Mrs. McIver!! :)
  • dls.1215dls.1215 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did engraved beer mugs, and a few other small things.  Boys are generally hard to buy for!
    April 2010 January SC - Favorite Picture from the Holidays
    DH & I at the Light Festival

Anniversary

PersonalMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    My DH had a hard time with this one, too.  We ended up finding a framed sports photo at this store in the Mall of NH (in Manchester).  We got a different one for each groomsmen- of course of their favorite sports team.  Some things can be very pricey in there, but it's typically the items that are signed by the player, not just the photo itself.  We also did engraved beer mugs from the Things Remembered store. 
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    My DH got his guys Bear Gryll's Multitools. He bought them at REI. He loves the outdoors and so did our guys, and not to mention it went with the natury theme of our wedding.
    Anniversary
  • Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I made them glasses with their initials etched in them.  DH got them each tickets to something (sports or concert related) and I also got them their shirts and ties.
    ~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
  • LoveYouBLoveYouB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    anything alcohol-related seems to be a hit with guys.. that's our plan :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got them duffle bags, (for the gym) and aluminum water bottles from LL Bean.
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We got our guys these black metal cases and inside the case was a flask, cigar holder and cutter.  We got these from Things remembered. 
  • edited December 2011
    We got duffle bag style cooler from the know website!! All the guys loved them and were really excited that it was something they would actually use! We put a 6 pack of whatever they're fave beer is and a bag of chips/ pretzels...   They are black with white stitching, I got free personalization- we put each guys initals on it. It also has a bottle opener attached -- that was a big hit!! I liked it so much I ordered one for us!! Watch for the sales between the knot website and the wedding channel site -- they both have them - I got them when they were already on sale plus got a free shipping deal! Give yourself a good month if you order from the knot.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_gifts-ushersgroomsmen?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:101Discussion:eaa75f9a-82e0-4a6f-8765-c8f1259611c8Post:99a3d3b1-c343-4af7-af61-4e360ea5b86f">Re: Gifts for your Ushers/Groomsmen</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>We did engraved beer mugs</strong>, and a few other small things.  Boys are generally hard to buy for!
    Posted by dls.1215[/QUOTE]

We did the same...with matching engraved shot glasses...they even have the little handles...so cool. We think the guys will love them.

I think we got them from the wedding channel site
    126 Invited image
    37 Ready to Rock! image
    9 Party Poopers image
    80 Can't find the mailbox imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • You prob. already decided on something but i just saw your post, my hubby and i had trouble with this one but he found a suggestion online for omaha steaks so we did a little package from omaha for each of them and theyLOVVVVEEEED it! Said it was the best gift ever! The mugs and stuff theyll never use again (like the 3 my husband has in closet) lol they are nice but men are men :)
    ....Happy ever after.... http://romanowedding.weebly.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards