New Hampshire
Options

Prescott Park in Portsmouth

Hi Ladies... FI and I are looking into Prescott Park for our ceremony. Do you know anyone who has had one? Thoughts? LIkes/dislikes?

Re: Prescott Park in Portsmouth

• Options
    MOG730MOG730 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have heard of weddings there, but remember its a "public" park and nothing is off limits.  It is beatiful there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It is a beautiful park.  It is where my FI and i had our first date and where we got engaged.  It has some gardens as well as an area overlooking the harbor and a couple of docks that may have good picture opps.  I had my engagement photos shot there.  My only concern would be that it is public, and on Saturdays/Sundays there may be a quite a few people around.  
    ~~Sabrina~~ Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    KimG82KimG82 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls... the public doesn't bother me. It's going to be a fairly small wedding and most people have enough deceny/respect to realize its a wedding and not be disruptive
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My mom did many years ago. All she needed was the permit and she was good to go. I was the flower girl and I dont remember the public being too much of an issue.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I Have had some brides have their ceremony at New Castle Commons, New Castle, NH
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards