Likes/Dislikes
What you got?
What you paid?
etc

TIA

Re: A Photographic Memory

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've heard nothing but good things about them. We are going with them and got: 2 photographers for 7 hours, a 11X14 crystal front album for us, to 8X10 albums for our parents, a few prints, rights to all the pictures afterwards, and a photobooth for cocktail hour and dinner. We're paying just over $4,000.
    My Bio
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 154 Invited
    image 47 Ready to Party
    image 7 Missing out
    image 100 Need to find the mailbox
  • Options
    dls.1215dls.1215 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We loved them.  We had a similar package to ericandheather but with smaller albums and it was around 3.  We really loved how our pictures came out, and the album is awesome!
    April 2010 January SC - Favorite Picture from the Holidays
    DH & I at the Light Festival

Anniversary

PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    had my engagement session with them and got our photo guest book it came out GORGEOUS!!! I love it! I love Dave and Katie over there they are all so nice and beautiful pictures! GL but def a great choice!
    ....Happy ever after.... http://romanowedding.weebly.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dave was my friend's photographer...I actually thought he was a bit standoffish during the formals, and not overly friendly. He was also rude to my friend's videographer who was their cousin, as if only the photos mattered. I know he is popular on here but not everyone has had a good experience.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've heard they can be rude and they have a bad rating with the BBB.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOVE LOVE LOVE APM.  Dave is a wonderful photographer to work with.  He did not shoot my wedding, but I was on a Trash the Dress Shoot with him and his team.  I was pregnant and uncomfortable and he was still a JOY to work with.

I spent nearly an entire day with them, there were several brides there, we were made to feel like supermodels.  We got to meet a few of his friends who are the kindest people you could ever know.  At the end of the day I gave him a hug.  And the photos - amazing.

I can't say enough good things about them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards