My Location is in Southern NH

Thank you Ladies!
~*Emily*~
Wedding Bio

Anniversary

Re: Please reccommend your....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have been to California Nail Salon on S. Willow St in Manch. I think they were having a special or something, so I went in. I don't have a lot of expertise in mail salons, lol, but i thought they had good service for a decent price.
  • Options
    ncarter0866ncarter0866 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOVE Bella Viaggio in Windham NH
  • Options
    ericcaahericcaah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Red Persimmon Nails and Spa in Salem, NH at the Mall gives amazing pedicures. They are $45 for a mani/pedi (which is comparable to what I've seen in the Salem area). They have a lot of chairs to do several manis/pedis at the same time. Although, they seemed a bit overwhelmed when I went in to make an appointment for 7 girls once, so we'll see how it goes next week...
    Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've gotten my nails done at Christopher Bradley Salon Spa before. I thought they did a great job.

It's in Londonderry off exit 4. It's in the buildings right next to the Global in Londonderry, right before you get onto 93 south.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second a PP of Red Persimmons in the rockingham mall in salem, nh.  It is the only place I go.  Plus, most of them speak great English which I found hard to find at some of the places. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Emily, I went to Nails 2000 on Amherst Street in Nashua. It was me, four girls, my mom and my aunt and they were very accommodating. I called maybe two days in advance and went in for noon on Friday before my wedding. It was very inexpensive and they did a great job. We had wine too!! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Innovations Salon and Spa in Merrimack!  I love Cheryle, and Cathy is sorta silly, but hilarious.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been to Nails 2000 and liked it.  They def. have lots of room for a bridal party!  And they were really nice and affordable.
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where on Amherst Street is Nails 2000?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's up near the Community College.  It's on the same side of the road in the plaza before (if you're heading north) the Community College where Peter's Pharmacy is (or was).
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh Ok....my hair dresser is in the Target plaza and there was a nail place next door so I was wondering if that was the place. 
  • Options
    Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for your reccommendations girls.
     I wasn't planning on the whole bridal party, just me and MOH. 
    ~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love Adian James Salon at 4 Water St Nashua  (Used to be SKIN)

I love them over there that is where we my BM/ Mom and FMIL are going!
  • Options
    TroyandKellyTroyandKelly member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have heard good things about Bella Viago in Windham, NH.  I am also in Southern NH and have tried numerous places, but no one does as nice of a job as TTs Nail Salon in Methuen, MA
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards