New Hampshire
Options

Photographer for Mill Falls

Does anyone have any good suggestions for a photographer who has shot a wedding at Mill Falls (Church Landing)? 

Re: Photographer for Mill Falls

• Options
    dls.1215dls.1215 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know our photographers A Photographic Memory have done weddings at Church Landing.  www.apmnh.com
    April 2010 January SC - Favorite Picture from the Holidays
    DH & I at the Light Festival

Anniversary

PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you contact Church Landing, they can give you a list of their preferred vendors. I don't have the list with me now, but there is one they can send to you.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I have a list of preferred vendors but I was wondering if anyone had any exceptionally good or bad experiences!  Thanks.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What companies/photographers are on the list? If you have someone specific you are interested in working with, you may get more responses.  HTH :)
  • Options
    ninnypooperninnypooper member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I worked with Studio One (www.studioonenh.com), John was great to work with and has been in the business for a long time. I'm pretty sure he has some photos on his website taken at Church Landing. We absolutely loved him.

GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bill Conley (William Conley Images) does beautiful engagement and wedding photos.  Check his website for examples at Mills Falls.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards