Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

I need help pick up my jewerly...

Hello!

We are having a barefoof casual wedding at the beach...
my dress is being made in satin and it is going to look something close to that pic:

once all the crazy party starts, I will take the long skirt off and my dress is going to be short....

I don't want fancy jewerly, but I want something that will look good =)

I found some ideas online, and I would like to know your opinion.....

Thank you for your opinion... Have a great one
Wedding Countdown Ticker PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: I need help pick up my jewerly...

• Options
    I like the first two the best. I think the last one is a little too busy for that dress, in my humble opinion.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_i-need-help-pick-up-my-jewerly?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:fcd8512c-541b-41c9-8b0d-4afecfb8593bPost:87baf643-bc7f-4953-9b11-6fbebc47aecc">Re: I need help pick up my jewerly...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I like the first two the best. I think the last one is a little too busy for that dress, in my humble opinion.
    Posted by SpartanCat[/QUOTE]

Thank you!!!
  • Options
    I love the first one!  I don't really love the second one -- it looks like it might look a little cheap in person.  But it might be one of those things that's hard to see online.  The last one -- might be too much.  Even if it's casual, I stil wouldn't want the jewelry to overtake the dress.

346 Invited imageimage 206 Are ready to party!! image 115 Are missing out image 28 Are making me wait Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    i like the 2nd and 3rd ... the first one is not something i would ever wear but thats just me!
  • Options
    thanks ladies!!
  • Options
    I like the third.
  • Options
    I like the first and the third.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I like the first and the third.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you!!! I think I will buy the 1st and 3rd and once my dress is done I will try both of them and see what will look better!!! thank youuu!!!
  • Options
    I really like the third. It looks bridal and beachy without the need for the icons (starfish/ shells).
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards