December 2012 Weddings

Where to start???

Hello everyone, so my fiance pop the question a on the June 2, and we had are date set for the wedding before he even ask and it for December 2, 2012. I have no idea where to start, any ideas, anyone???

Re: Where to start???

• Wow you have soo much to do! But you can do it!!! I think you guys should pick a venue, also look for dresses and start making a guest list!!! try going on the checklist tab on this site! Good luck!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • well lets see... where are you guys going to tie the knot? big wedding small wedding? whos your maid of honor? colors? lol i know what your going through. I got engaged 4/21/12 and our date is set for 12/8/12. CONGRATS.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congratulations! We are date twins!

I would definitely get a guest list together and start looking at venues/catering/DJs and dresses as soon as possible.  You should also ask your wedding party and have them start looking for dresses and tuxes.  An offseason Sunday should be a little bit easier to plan last-minute, but you've still got a ton to do!  Good luck!! :)
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks ladies, you all have been very helpful.......let the work been lol!!!!!
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!! First of decide on your budget and book your location(s). Everything else from there seems to fall into place. Good luck.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_december-2012-weddings_where-to-start?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:165a14a2-af2b-4bfc-bce4-0a4d9e0ba45bDiscussion:3b6b970c-88d8-4998-9a16-dea3deec513ePost:9cf4aaa2-da56-4653-87f3-5c3e92bfb378">Where to start???</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello everyone, so my fiance pop the question a on the June 2, and we had are date set for the wedding before he even ask and it for December 2, 2012. I have no idea where to start, any ideas, anyone???
    Posted by csonnie[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards