December 2012 Weddings
Options

December 2012

Is it too early to planning if my wedding is december of next year?

Re: December 2012

• Options
    Definitely not!! I'm 12/22/12 and have already bought my invites, booked my photog, bought my dress, booked my venue and I'm about to book my DJ.

The benefit of planning this early is that you can lock in 2011 prices and get the vendors you want! The only reason I tell you NOT to do stuff now is you could change your mind. HOWEVER, if you are very set on an idea/look and know you don't usually change your mind about things, go for it!

I am not making any decor or bridal party decisions until next Spring, just to be safe!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    No! I'm planning mine already, and am very thankful that I can take my time and do enough research so that I can have exactly what I want out of my wedding. 

I think I'm taking the time to look at every single venue within 50 miles of me, so that I don't have to find out later that there was a better option I over looked by being rushed. 

enjoy it, you're only engaged once!
  • Options
    We've booked our venue, & DJ(FH knew someone and wanted them) everything else we'll be starting to look at in August/September. We have a few ideas for a photographer and just starting considering bands.
  • Options
    I am just now planning, we finally set our date for 12/21/12 :D

We will be getting married in the Portland/Vancouver area. I already have my dress, I've actually had it for almost 2 years, we were originally planning for a wedding last spring, however a death in the family postponed it. 

What is everyone's theme or ideal theme?
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards