December 2012 Weddings

Ladies I need your help

I will be getting married in dec in another country. In 2 weeks I will be traveling there for 5 days and I need to know what my fiance and I can look at that is wedding related. We already have the banquet hall booked, which includes the food, tables, chairs, waiters, soda and ice. We cannot book the church yet, since the agenda to book it opens 6 months before the wedding date. I was thinking maybe my fiance and I can look at the photography and the music. But other than that, I have no other idea of what else to look at. Please help me. Thank you.

Re: Ladies I need your help

• I think I would try to find a florist too. Different flowers may be in season and vary in prices depending on the country. good luck and have a safe trip.
  • Definitely a photog, musicians, a videographer, reception decor, and a florist!

I'd also look into logding options for your guests!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Have you checked to make sure you'll be able to get your marriage certificate? Some countries have residency requirements of up to 6 months.
    Married 12/08/2012
    imageimage
    Fur parents of Vega '11 & Emme '08
    TTC since 06/2011
    DH dx with celiac disease '03
    02/2013 GI/Urologist beginning testing.
    Vote on our name list!
  • thanks for the help. My fiance and I have checked the requirements to get married there. I now have a clear direction of what else to do. Thank you. Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards